The Advisory Committee met Tuesday, January 4 with the following recommendations:
• There will be no in-person worship for the month of January. Worship will be livestream only at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings up to and including January 30.
• Sunday School will be meeting online via Zoom on Sunday mornings at 8:45 a.m. up to and including January 30.
• The Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, January 11 will be online only via Zoom.
• The Finance Audit is postponed from Sunday, January 16 and will take place at a later date to be determined.
• The Finance Forum on Sunday, January 23 will be online only via Zoom.
• The Annual Meeting on Sunday, January 30 will be online only via Zoom.
The Advisory Committee will be meeting again on Tuesday, January 25 to determine next steps. Science expects that the current Omicron variant will be short-lived and if that is the case, we will resume in-person worship and Sunday School in February.
As we continue to evaluate where we are in the midst of these days, our sanctuary will be open for prayer and reflection. May you find peace and comfort knowing that God is with you.
With thanks to our Advisory Committee for their continued care and guidance: Beth Bertolini, Kim Delatour, and Carol Lutz.
Yours in Christ,
May the Spirit be with you, may Christ sustain you, and may God guide you every moment of every day. God says, “Hear my voice…do not be afraid. I am with you. I will help you. You are my beloved child. I will never leave you or forsake you.” Prayer adapted from “Hear My Voice”